Veteran Services



I am contracted with VA Community Care to provide behavioral health services to veterans who have service-connected disabilities. There is no cost to the veteran. The disability doesn't have to be PTSD. The veteran has to contact their medical provider or case worker at VA and ask for a referral. You can go through the Salida VA Clinic for this. Another option to get a referral is to call Community Care directly at 720-857-5988 and then press option 2. The referral will be sent to me from VA. We will then start our weekly in-person office visits. It can take some time to jump through these hoops, but the VA seems very generous in renewing authorizations.